Why Firearms Industry Leaders Have This Book.
There’s reason why this book is almost certainly the most popular business book found in the offices of firearms industry owners, CEO’s and managers. It’s because it’s like an MBA class in intellectual property law, focused on the particular needs and issues of firearms industry leaders.
After decades as the nation’s leading Gun Patent Lawyer, and years spent answering your questions, I decided I should put all that information into a book. It reveals the critical knowledge that lets you increase the value of your business by securing critical assets and avoiding lawsuits.
Big company executives need to know the issues before they invest in protecting intellectual property, and small start-ups need every bit of knowledge they can get to avoid losing critical rights. My Bulletproof Firearms Business book shares all the secrets that have been employed by top companies I’ve served like Hornady, Hogue, Barrett, Sig-Sauer, and McMillan. It reveals how I helped one company secure its assets so well that it ended up being acquired by Smith and Wesson for over $100,000,000.
Request Your Free Bulletproof Firearms Business Book
* These fields are required.
The newest edition is updated to reflect the new First-to-File patent laws, and expanded to over 400 pages. Here’s what readers have to say:
- “This is one of the best books I’ve read on the business aspects of copyright, and trademarks. As a business owner, I’ve been following these topics for decades, own several trademarks, and thought I knew quite a bit about the topic. But, I learned a lot of new things. I found the author’s discussion of how to use trademarks properly especially helpful as I did not realize I’ve been using them incorrectly for the past 10 years. Woops.”
- “It’s like you wrote the book just for me, Ben! Thanks.”
- “The book intrigued me so much that I ended up reading it from cover to cover during my flight (back from the SHOT Show). I think you have done a wonderful job of making topics that typically go over the heads of individuals without formal training in law intuitive and easy to understand.”
- “Send me five more copies, I want to give them to my key employees for Christmas!”
After five years in print, I’m now making a special offer to send you your own copy of the book for FREE*. If you’re a firearms industry executive, engineer, manager, or administrator, or involved in any business needing patent and trademark advice, I’ll send you a copy with my compliments because I believe that a well-informed industry is a strong industry.
* These fields are required.
*Fine print: We reserve the right to discontinue this offer without notice, and to exclude any requests at our discretion, including from our clients’ competitors, incomplete information, and excessive quantities.